NOTE THERE IS A FINAL REHEARSAL 4.30 to 6pm FRIDAY 15th IN OLD ABBEY DANCE STUDIOS
ON SUNDAY THE 17TH.. STUDENT SAFETY COMES FIRST..
- MEETING AT St Vincent De Paul Shop, OPPOSITE MOTHER HUGHES PUB ON THE NORTH ROAD AT 11AM. Please note this is different to other years, we are NOT meeting at the O’Raghaillighs GAA.
- Report to Wendy on arrival and please ensure you give her your name and number.
- The parade begins 12pm. The route continues down the North Road, across Fair Street, down Peter’s Street and Shop Street concluding on the North Quay.
- The parade takes between 1 to 1.5 hours to conclude. Please make sure toilet runs have been done before children arrive. THERE ARE NO TOILET FACILITIES ON THE PARADE ROUTE.
- The collection point is on the Quays at the PORT GATES. We will wait down beside the Drogheda Port Gates as the parade continues to that point this year.
- Please make sure you let Wendy/Tracey know you are collecting your child and they are ticked off the list.
- Please do not make any other arrangement for collection as we have a large group to look after and safety comes first.
- Parents walking with us, please stay out of the main parade, preferably to the back or sides, and try not to block the view of the children. Remember it is their parade.
Butterfly Children have been allocated colours to wear. They can wear black leggings or tracksuit bottoms with bright coloured tops/hats. if you are unsure please ask Tracey. Dress warm underneath!
Please arrive fully dressed for parade
Important note: Remember check in with Wendy and make sure you check out with Wendy.. and have fun!
Regards Tracey 087 689 4860 / 041 9836 200