We are really excited about our trip to Trabolgan. We hope everyone has a good time, and if we get some trophies it will be a bonus. Here are a few pointers for all with regard to the trip.
- Only those with places booked and paid for can attend. Please do not come to Trabolgan unless you have booked a place.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR STATUS CARDS
- The division of houses is a huge task and I would ask everyone to co-operate with us on this.
- Mobile phone reception in Trabolgan is terrible. You may find it difficult to contact people, especially when they are in the sports hall for competitions.
- The houses in Trabolgan are self catering, so it would be a good idea to pack some food items, liaise with your house leader to see what they suggest. It might be that everyone in the house chip in to do some shopping, there is a convenience store on site. There is also a fast food restaurant on site and a carvery restaurant; it might be good idea to try to have at least one healthy dinner over the weekend. Please ensure you have enough spending money.
- Trabolgan do not provide towels, please make sure that you bring towels with you for the weekend.
- We do have use of the swimming pool so bring your swimming gear.
- Any problems with the houses should be reported to Trabolgan staff on arrival. We will be held responsible for any damage not pointed out at the start of the weekend.
- Registration for all competitions takes place in the Cove on Friday afternoon, bring your status card and get a number for the weekend. If you haven’t received your status card yet, they will have it for you to collect in Trabolgan on Friday afternoon.
- I will collect the house keys at reception and distribute them to the house leaders on Friday.
- The coach will pick up first in Drogheda at 9.30am in the car park beside KFC
- Entertainment will be provided on all evenings. Please stay with your group and keep in touch with your leader at all times.
Lip Sync Battle show on Sunday night, one representative per club. SUGGESTIONS WELCOME!
Congratulations on all your hard work and dedication over the past year. Good Luck and have fun!
Contacts Tracey 087 689 4860, John 087 2805 996
- Competition Timetable: Full Timetable Link
Friday 6th October
6.30pm age 12 and under Locking Main Venue
Age 12 and under Popping Main Venue
Age 12 and under Bboys/Bgirls Main Venue
9pm Champion solos to final round Main Venue
| Friday 6th October
6.30pm age 12 and over Locking The Cove
6.30pm Age 12 and over Popping The Cove
6.30pm Age 12 and over Bbopys/Bgirls The Cove
10am New School Solos Main Venue
(under 8 under 10 under 12)
1pm Starter Hip Hop Crews Main Venue
10am New School Solos The Cove
(under 14 under 16 & Adult)
5.30pm Champion Hip Hop Crews Main Venue
Locking & Popping Finals Main Venue
New School Solo Finals Main Venue
10am Under 8 Crews
First Timer Crews
12 ish pm Doubles (be ready early!)
3 ish pm Trios
5.30pm Mammy’s Team
Farewell Disco and Lip Sync in The Cove