Kidkast has been running in person classes in our Drogheda studios during June in keeping with current guidelines. It has been so good to see all the happy faces over the last few weeks.
In continuing with our re-opening, Phase 2 sees three weeks of Summer Camps during July, which are now open for booking. Covid restriction means that places will be limited, and we are opening bookings to our current students before offering them to non Kidkast.
Bookings can be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A €50 non-refundable payment will be required per student per camp to hold your place. Once booked we will issue a payment link by email.
So what’s coming up….??
- Dance Intensive .. Week 1 – July 12th – 16th and week 2 – July 26th – 30th ,10am – 3pm each day – a week of dance classes in different genres with Ballet, Tap, jazz, Hip Hop, Musical Theatre Dance, Lyrical, Contemporary and more. For ages 8-11 & 12+ Cost €95 per week
- Rock Camp .. July 26th – 30th 10am – 3pm A week of Singing, Songwriting, Musicianship, Audio Production & recording. For budding musicians, technicians and singers. Write, record & produce a song as a group project. For ages 10+ Cost €95
- Pirates and Princesses .. July 13th – 15th 10am – 12.30pm for ages 4-7. A fun week of Dance. Drama, Song and Dance, Arts and Crafts, Fun and Games Cost €75
- Introduction to Dance .. July 20th – 22rd 10am – 12.30pm for ages 5-8. Jazz Dance, Musical Theatre, Tap, Hip Hop, Lyrical. An opportunity for young dancers to experience different styles of dance Cost €75
- High School Musical Camp .. July 19th – 23rd (subject to license) we will rehearse and produce High School Musical Jnr which will conclude with an outdoor performance on Old Abbey Lane. For ages 8 – 11, 12 – 14 and 15 – 18 we will return to the stage for the first time since closure last year. Veery excited for this…!!!! Cost €110
Numbers are strictly limited and as they say “when they are gone, they are gone”. We will be opening bookings to the general public from Wednesday this week, so please email email@example.com by return if you want to hold a place.