We are so delighted and excited to announce that Kidkast classes will resume, and our studios will reopen from Monday 20th September. We can’t express how happy we are to have the Kidkast family back, together, and indoors.
The safety and health of our staff, students and their families has been our priority over the past 18 months. We have always followed public health advice and government guidelines throughout this difficult time. We will continue to do so, to ensure that our studio is safe, and our students can feel secure and at home.
There are some small changes to our timetable. Firstly, Musical Theatre and Singing classes will be moving to an earlier timeslot on Saturdays, in turn Tap classes will move to the later slot.
Thursday night crew rehearsals will not run all year round, only in the weeks leading to a competition. Thursdays will also be used for competition training in other disciplines. Instead, Karl’s Tuesday night Hip Hop class should be used as technical and combination training for crews. 6pm for age 8-11, 7pm for age 12+.
In a new direction for our senior students, we will be launching “The K.A.S.T.” – Kidkast Academy for Screen and Theatre is an exciting new approach to vocational training for our students aged 12 and upwards and will give them a senior identity within the school. Our new timetable is divided between our Kidkast (age 3-11) and KAST students (age 12+) Launch details and more information will follow.
We have new ideas, some new teachers, and exciting times ahead…!!!
How do you book your place?
- Classes will open for booking this Friday 3rd September from 12pm.
- All students will be added to a waiting list and not directly into the class – this way we can prioritise our current students first. All bookings are in chronological order, so your booking will be as per the time and date you requested.
- Classes will only book through the parent portal on sixtechsoftware.com – this will give everyone 2 days to refresh your skills on using the portal or for new students to register. If you need assistance before Friday, please email email@example.com and we will help.
- When inside the parent portal and once the classes are added this Friday, please
- choose the Red Box “Classes and Workshops” and
- Then choose “These Are The Available Classes / Workshops For This Student”
- This will show you a list of classes for your child
- Choose your classes and remember you will be added to a waiting list for all classes (we attach a schedule of classes to familiarise yourself beforehand)
- We will not take bookings by email, phone, or message prior to opening the classes on Friday – please don’t ask.
- All current students will take priority with bookings on Friday 3rd September, we will open bookings to new students from Saturday 4th September at 9am.
Please be aware that class numbers will be restricted for the time being. It is possible that you may not get your choice of class or classes. Please bear with us and we will work hard to cater for everyone.
Please see links
Term dates http://kidkast.ie/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Kidkast-Term-Dates-Sep-2021-June-2022.pdf
Government roadmap http://kidkast.ie/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Roadmap-Sep-2021.jpg
19 more sleeps..!!!!