We had emailed earlier this week to let you know of our phased re-opening and today we are making available a limited number of classes for ages 8 – 12 years and 13 yrs + in Jazz, Ballet and Tap over three weeks in July.
If you want to book these classes and intend logging in from 12 today and are not familiar with our parents portal we suggest that you log in before 12 to ensure you have no difficulties with username or password etc.
Please note places over the next three weeks will be issued on a first come basis and there are only 10 places per class. We think places will fill quickly and strongly recommend booking as quickly as possible. Bookings will only be taken through the portal, please do not email bookings of Facebook message. Once a class fills students will be placed on a waiting list. The waiting list will allow us to see if we need to put extra classes on, so even if the class is full and you want a space please add yourself to the waiting list.
What to do
- Log on to www.sixtechsoftware.com and choose Parent Login
- In the Select Your School please type “Kid” and then choose Kidkast Drogheda
- Your username is your email address that we have registered against your child
- Your password is set by you. If you forget your password or are using it for the first time, please choose “forgot your password”
- Once in the portal choose the red “Classes” button
- Click the “Available Classes” and this will show you the available list of classes. Choose your combination of classes by clicking on them and then “join class”. If you want to take classes in all three weeks you will need to click on all the classes, one by one. Once this is done the system will either put you into the class in “enrolled classes” or add you to a waiting list. Please make sure you click all the classes you intend taking.
- To pay your fees please go back to the main menu in the portal and choose the red “payments” button. By clicking on your child’s name, it will show the balance outstanding and you can follow the link to paying online.
It is really important to know that nobody will be disappointed, and we will cater for everyone however we are limited to 10 per class for the time being and places will be on a first come basis. Please make sure you add yourself to the waiting list if the class is full to enable us to deal with any extra demand.
Once we have our class lists organised, we will email those students with the new procedures and policies. Please email us if you have any questions to email@example.com