It has been the longest time and we have really missed everyone. We have been working extremely hard on all our safety policies and procedures to ensure that our return is safe for both our students and staff and ensuring that everyone is protected as best we can. We are now extremely excited and pleased to announce that this will happen from next week at Kidkast.
Our plan is to start slowly, and we have 3 phases.
- Phase 1 covers July. We will begin with classes in Old Abbey Dance Studios in Drogheda and Beth and Tracey will be teaching Jazz, Ballet and Tap for two age groups 8 – 12 years and 13+. Numbers will be strictly limited to a maximum of 10 per class and we will stagger times to allow for the minimum interaction between classes within the studios.
We will run classes on the weeks of the 13th, 20th and 27th of July. Classes must be booked and paid online through the parent’s portal at sixtechsoftware.com. Booking will open from this Wednesday at 12pm and this is to allow for any parent who requires help in using the portal to contact us before this. On Wednesday at 12pm please book your place online through the parents portal and we will send out a confirmation email once we have confirmed our class lists (which should be Thursday or Friday) and then classes must be paid for prior to the Monday.
If we have enough demand, we will run extra classes, however we will be sticking strictly to a maximum of 10 per class and places will be given on a first come first served basis and can ONLY be booked through our parents portal. They will cost €10 each.
The schedule each week will be
- Monday 11 – 12.15 Jazz with Beth ages 8 – 12yrs
- Monday 12.30 – 1.45 Jazz with Beth ages 13yrs +
- Wednesday 11 – 12.30 Ballet with Beth age 12+
- Friday 11 – 12 Tap with Tracey ages 8 – 12yrs
- Friday 12.30 – 1.30 Tap with Tracey ages 13yrs +
- Phase 2 covers August. We will run 2 weeks of Summer Camps, which will run Monday to Friday on the weeks of 10th and 17th August. We will run 3 different camps for ages 4 – 7yrs, 8 – 13yrs and 13yrs +. More information to follow.
- Phase 3 is our return to classes in September. Our aim is to return to as close a schedule of classes prior to closure as is possible in both Old Abbey Dance Studios and Teach Raithneach. We are working with the appropriate safety authorities to ensure that this is done correctly to ensure the safety of our students and staff. We will be in touch later in the summer with more details.
NB… If you want to book classes and have difficulty with the parents portal please make contact urgently via email to email@example.com as class numbers will be strictly capped and on a first come basis from 12pm this Wednesday 8th July. Our software will be used more and more moving forward to book and pay online with social distancing.
Looking forward to seeing you all over the coming weeks.