We are beginning to prepare for the All-Ireland Hip Hop Championships which take place from 7th – 10th October in Trabolgan, Co. Cork. We have had great success in competitions over the past years, and have had a lot of fun doing so, bringing home plenty of trophies each year, and I’m sure this year will be no different.
Pre Covid our crews were competing and taking first place at their last two competitions before lockdown. We now want to carry this forward with our existing Champion & Starter crews, also with new first-timers.
- The cost is €185 per person and is open to competitors and family and friends. This covers Self Catering accommodation in Trabolgan and entry to competitions and entertainment for the weekend. All accommodation must be booked through Dance Schools and Spectrum Dance events, Trabolgan is not open for individuals to book this weekend.
- See links below for further information – Inside Flyer and Outside Flyer
- PLACES MUST BE BOOKED BEFORE 6TH MAY and by email to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing how many places you intend to book
- A deposit of €50 per person MUST BE PAID BY SATURDAY 14TH MAY. Balances must be paid in full by June 28th at the latest.
- This is open to all Hip-Hop students. Students must be accompanied by an adult, older students travelling alone must be in the care of another adult with parental consent.
- Anyone who wishes to dance as part of a Crew must attend ALL Thursday crew rehearsals. We will also have extra rehearsals in the run up to competitions which will be announced well in advance.
- Please email email@example.com for further information and to book your places. Please state /dancers name, the number of places required, and if parent is willing to take on extra students to supervise for the weekend.
- PLEASE THINK CAREFULLY ABOUT THE WEEKEND AND DON’T BOOK A PLACE UNLESS YOU FULLY INTEND TAKING PART, AS DEPOSITS PAID TO SPECTRUM DANCE EVENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.